Here is another recipe using Sheng Kee Taiwan Toast! This time, we are using "Thick Sliced Taiwan Toast"
Check out the Video Recipe!
Makes: 1 Sandwich
Serves: 1-2 People
- 2 Slices of Sheng Kee Thick Sliced Taiwan Toast
- 1 TBSP Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 TBSP Milk
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- A dash of cinnamon
- Slice off sides of toast
- Spread peanut butter on one of the toasts
- Place the other toast on top of the peanut butter and set aside
- Make the egg mixture: mix together egg, milk, sugar, and cinnamon
- Dip the peanut butter sandwich in egg mixture, ensuring all sides are coated
- Melt some butter and pan fry the sandwich until golden brown on all sides!
- Top it off with some butter and condensed milk or honey and you're done!